Sorry, due to low inventory, we are closed for the season. We do have some trees available that may fit your needs. Call for an appointment. 248.854.5646.
We accept cash, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, credit cards, and checks.
Michigan’s best kept secret for U-cut and pre-cut Spruce Christmas trees.
Located just three miles from downtown Oxford, we are a 10+ acre Christmas tree farm.
Open weekends 10am-4pm. Or call or text us to set up an appointment outside our normal business hours.
Evergreens of Oxford also has a selection of pre-cut desktop trees and live trees you can plant and cut when they are ready to be your Christmas tree.
When You Visit
- For 2023 season, $70 for evergreen trees up to 7 ft. $10 extra per foot over 7 feet. Pre-Cut Desktop trees (3-5 ft. $35).
- Tree delivery is available for some areas.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash.
- We provide hand saws, or you can bring your own hand saw, but no gas saws please (battery-powered saws OK).
- Customers are responsible for securing trees to their vehicles. We encourage you to bring your own tie-down/cargo straps, but we do have twine available.
- Baling service is available at no cost however many larger trees, generally those taller than 9ft or those unusually wide cannot be baled.
About Spruce Trees
Evergreens of Oxford Christmas Tree Farm specializes in Colorado Blue Spruce and Norway Spruce. Spruce are a very conventional Christmas tree with a classic pyramidal shape. The color can vary greatly from tree-to-tree from a deep green to a greyish-blue.
Blue Spruce feature very good needle retention and strong branches allowing for heavier ornaments. The needles on Blue Spruce are stiff so care must be taken when handling them. Blue Spruce are ideal for pet owners as pets are less likely to climb the tree or take ornaments from the branches.
Caring for Your Tree
- Drilling holes in the bottom of the trunk is not necessary for water uptake.
- If more than 8 hours have passed between cutting your tree and setting it up in a tree stand, cut make a fresh cut from the bottom of the trunk (about 1/4″) before setting up.
- Keep your tree watered. Do not let the water level drop below the bottom of the trunk.
- If possible, keep away from heat sources such as fireplaces, radiators, and heating ducts. Close heating ducts that are close to the tree if practical.
- Use water only. Water additives are not recommended.